Thursday, April 29, 2010

✎ Summer Clothing List ✎

So now that I've FINALLY completed my exams and have made the trek back to my hometown, I can finally relax and shift my mind onto my big summer plans! I'm going to look for a job asap, and with the money I make I can afford a new summer wardrobe! Here are my top 10 wants:

. High rise denim Shorts

. Another pair of shorts! Either white denim, or high waisted double breasted buttons, loose swing types, etc.

. American Apparel

. I don't know the correct word for these shoes, but they are inspired by mens formal shoes... and they're lace up and usually black.

.loose crop top

. Interesting jacket - look for lace details, shoulder details, etc. Leather jacket is tooo worn.

. Black harem pants/capris/shorts. Mango has some nice ones out this season - note to self: ask friend for employee discount! ;)

1. Bathing suit! I want either a one piece with funky cutouts or a cute bandeau two piece with mis-matched tops and bottoms. However if I opt for a two piece I better get crackin on attaining that beach body. I absolutely LOVE the bodysuit the Brown Eyed Girls wear in their video, "Abracadabra." Paired with orange heels is absolutely HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment