Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Cell Phone?

I have the green light to get a new cell phone while I'm here in China, and I really want a cute LG cyon Lollipop or Ice Cream!
The Ice Cream model came out first, and I was really attracted to the sweet pastel shades and LED display on the front of the phone. The CF with Big Bang and Kim Tae Hee was also very suiting to the phone and cute to match.
I heard of the Lollipop version through 2EN1's debut and collaboration with Big Bang, and me and all my friends were so into the whole disco/groovy concept and song.

UPDATE:
Yes, I got the LG ice cream because the Lollipop wasn't available in HK
I love it!
The only cons is that it sometimes freezes when receiving/sending text messages.

Me posing with my ice cream ~ (my face looks kinda wierd... )


GOODBYE FOR NOW,

-Jessicat

No comments:

Post a Comment