Sunday, October 11, 2009

Skins

It's been a while since my last post since university started and all. I also kinda forgot my google account username/password combo too haha.

So I came home for the thanksgiving weekend and saw my friends yesterday.
We made a korean meal and had pumpkin pie for dessert. We also tried to make shirley temples but they failed miserably :(


We started watching this british tv show called Skins.

It's about teenage drama,issues, partying, and other exciting stuff like that.
Also contains quite a lot of nudity .. oooh la laaa ; )
What caught my attention was the main guy.. wow he's so incredibly good looking!
His name on the show is Tony Stonem and his real name is Nicholas Hoult. His character is the confident, scheming bad boy type ;)
Photo for reference:

DAYUMMMMMM SEXYYY
The only thing about him that's a bit odd is his really defined eyebrows, but I think I'll look past that; his blue eyes and face structure well makes up for it <3.
I usually can't stand british accents but we actually watched 5 episodes in a row. .
Maybe I'll add this to my very limited list of dramas I actually watch, 90210 being the only other one.

GOODBYE FOR NOW,
and Happy Thanksgiving!

-Jessicat

1 comment:

  1. hello there~ just blogwalking.
    I would like to try pumpkin pie one day, it looks exciting
    Ahh. Skins. you're only on the first season? of course you'll learn to love our accents :p hehe ^^ nice blog!

    ReplyDelete