Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alexander the Gorgeous


Okay so yesterday on whim I decided to watch Alexander via some asian streaming site.
And holy moly.
The video quality was horrible; it kept blurring, pausing, going out of sync.
I didn't really know what was going on: why Angelina Jolie hated the one eyed father so much, what exactly they were they fighting for all this time, and what the old narrator guy had to do with anything.
All I understood was: Colin Farrell and Jared Leto are the sexiest men alive.
Seriously.
Oh. My. Lord.

I listen to 30 Seconds to Mars, but I never knew Jared Leto was also an actor!  Although his acting did not really go past intense stares...which I enjoyed very much.
And Colin Farrell... well no explanation is needed.
 Ahhhhh <3>
Too bad he played a gay/bisexual character.
Well my bursts of fangirlism is now satisfied, so I'll be peacing out now.

GOODBYE FOR NOW

-Jessicat

No comments:

Post a Comment