Thursday, May 21, 2009

Insomnia


Been catching up with my Kpop lately, and although this song isn't the most recent - I think it's the BOMB : )
Insomnia by Wheesung, check it outt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLYg8rwdihM
At first I heard the original by Craig David
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m555jHRMEo
and I wasn't that into it, but then I saw the live for the Korean version, and all of a sudden I was really feeling it! Haha.
They have really similar voices, they should do a duet or something.

Also 2EN1's debut song has some pretty good beats
Fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dmt2OxP0dw
I'm a CL fan; saw her performance on the yg family tour concert thing and I thought she was so good - distinct rapping.
Pretty sure they'll be as popular as Big Bang given the time.


Anywayss, redyed my hair yesterday with L'Oreal Colour Rays, the streaks were fading already -_-

I'll upload a better picture later.

GOODBYE FOR NOW

Jessicat

3 comments:

  1. NEver really like Kpop but after listening to the insomnia. Woah, feeling it man!! Nice video..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good right?!
    Have you heard of Big Bang or I'm Sorry by Gummy?
    You should check them out if you haven't already : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah man, just watched BIG BANG -WITH YOU. What i like about the MV is the AUDI R8. Nice nice car.. hahaha.
    Thanks!

    Do you msn or facebook?
    We can chat over MSN or Facebook if you don't mind.

    This is my msn addy: max_resolution@hotmail.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete