Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Post? Yayers

So this is my very  first post on my very first blog!
I should get a medal or something.
Not really sure how things work around here, but how hard can it be to mess up?
Just write a few words, post a few pictures, and there you have it : )
But what words?  Should I talk about my current emotional, philosophical feelings?  Light funny anecdotes about what interesting things happened in my day?  Post long poems of passion and love?
Hmm.
Well.
Here it goes.

Decisions.
One decision has the power to change a whole future, and lately I've been faced with so many.
As of May 1, I received an offer of acceptance to Ryerson University for Fashion Communications.  Now, I worked super hard on my portfolio and actually skipped school with JH to make the trek to t-dot to hand it in, but I never really thought I would make it!
As soon as I walked onto the campus, I felt a desperate desire to go to Ryerson, and I said to myself - if I made it, I would go FO SHO!
I felt so excited, you wouldn't believe.
But now the time came, and before I had the time to react to the acceptance,
[REMOVED]
After I've thought for so long.


Not really the literary genius I was going for, but it will do for a first post.
Blaah.
My eyes are tired.

GOODBYE FOR NOW
-Jessicat

No comments:

Post a Comment